If you’re a sales professional who is comfortable with technology, relational selling, and excellent follow up—you could be the right fit for The Hot Tub Store team.
Located in Vacaville, we are the authorized dealer for high quality Hot Spring brand spas in the surrounding areas. In business since 1973, we’re locally and family owned and operated. We are known for our high end hot tubs, as well as unparalleled customer service—something that we are continually improving.
We’re passionate about our spas, our customers, and our team. We give back to our community by donating to civic organizations and causes, including local fire victim funds. We operate as a tight-knit team supporting one another and cheering each other on to greater success.
A sales career at The Hot Tub Store is a gratifying balance of lifestyle freedom (no late nights) and excellent income opportunity, combined with the knowing that you are enhancing people’s well-being. What could be better!?
- Sell hot tubs, swim spas, accessories, services and products in the showroom, via phone, email, text and occasional offsite events and in-home consultations.
- Follow up with prospective customers and existing customers to guide them, educate them, answer their questions, solve problems, and offer incentives.
- Field incoming customer phone calls and emails, assist with questions, provide solutions and create revenue opportunities.
- Make the most of every opportunity to achieve company sales and revenue goals.
- Utilize all tools, technology and training available to you to pro-actively maximize and track your personal success.
- Pro-actively ask questions of your team members and supervisors, during training and beyond, to build your understanding of the product and our company policies.
- Participate with enthusiasm in all team meetings and trainings made available to you.
- Follow company procedures and complete all necessary documents and steps for lead cultivation, sales, payroll, etc.
- Be dedicated to increasing your personal success AND the overall team’s success.
- Communicate in a professional, cheerful, respectful manner to everyone you encounter.
- Learn water care chemistry and use it to provide excellent customer care
- Help maintain a quality selling environment by sharing cleaning duties with your team members
Are you dedicated to people, wellness, relaxation, and challenging yourself to perform—from the heart? You will be richly rewarded here. We offer a generous pay-for-performance compensation structure and the satisfaction of working at a place that cares.
- Sales experience and demonstrated success
- Ability to stay on top of multiple accounts, using multiple software programs and staying organized (no ball-dropping)
- Self-starting and self-motivating nature, dependability and excellent follow-through skills
- Strong people skills—pleasant, likable presence and a genuine love of humanity
- Emotional maturity and absolute professionalism in handling conflict and discontent, should it arise
- Solid writing skills for composing customer emails and intra-company documents and communication
- Professional, clear and pleasant over-the-phone and in-person communication skills
- Ability and desire to maintain a professional well-kept “Sonoma-casual” appearance plus good personal hygiene
- Computer skills: able to easily navigate (with some training) Google Suite apps, databases, calendar apps, scanning documents, filling in spreadsheets, etc.
- Ability to ask for help pro-actively and cheerfully receive guidance and training
- Pride of workmanship—staying on top of things, checking your own work for quality, paying attention to details
- Willingness to chip in and complete miscellaneous tasks, as your team members do, such as tidying up or re-stocking shelves with product
- Responsible nature—ability to show up on time (or early) to set up and open up the store
- Desire to be part of a supportive team while also striving for personal excellence and sales success
- Ability and willingness to work most weekends (our team members enjoy less-crowded roads for adventures and errands on their weekdays off!)
- Enthusiasm for helping people, listening to people, solving problems, and making their lives better through wellness, hydrotherapy, de-stressing, relaxation and fitness
- Genuine interest in and aptitude for learning about water care chemistry
- Self-motivated to sell! Excitement to meet and exceed sales targets
- A selling style that is confident, assertive, responsive, helpful, professional and customer-focused but not pushy
- Supportive of your co-workers—competitive with yourself but not against others (we are all pulling for each other and for our collective success)
- A sincere commitment to providing the very best customer service possible
- Long-term commitment—you are looking for a great job you won’t want to leave
- A desire to have fun and enjoy your work!
Ready for success? Apply today! Email your resume and cover letter to: jobs@HotTubStore.com