Hot Spring Spa’s energy efficient hot tub covers are designed to save you money. Your spa cover is a critical part of the Energy Smart® system, and key to achieving the energy efficiency that sets Hot Spring apart. When the time comes, insist on a genuine Hot Spring replacement cover.
- Our spa covers use 2 pound density virgin EPS foam core for insulation. The covers have an R-value of 19 for the 4” to 2” tapered 2 pound density foam.
- We use 28 ounce Marine Grade Vinyl which features mildew inhibitors and UV stabilized coloring to help prevent fading.
- The double sided, solid cover liner we use is chemically treated on both sides to help prevent chemical damage.
- Our 2” Galvanized steel support beams are the strongest in the business and are also resistant to chemicals.
- We use a 4 mil vapor barrier that is heat sealed to the foam core to help ensure the foam core does not become water-logged. Double plastic can be added to provide an 8 mil vapor barrier and two layers of protection.
- Our covers have matching reinforced cover handles and child locking tie downs which are double stitched for added strength.
- The hinges are double-reinforced which makes them extra strong.
- Our covers meet or exceed all ASTM Safety Standards F1346-91.
- All of this is supported by our non-prorated warranty.
We also have manufacturer’s covers for a variety of other hot tubs.
1347 Cleveland Ave., Santa Rosa, CA, 95401
591 Orange Dr. Vacaville, CA, 95687
3450 Industrial Blvd. Sacramento, CA, 95691
4441 Granite Drive Suite 101 Rocklin, CA, 95677
705 E. Bidwell Suite 4 Folsom, CA, 95630