Hot Spring Spa’s energy efficient hot tub covers are designed to save you money. Your spa cover is a critical part of the Energy Smart® system, and key to achieving the energy efficiency that sets Hot Spring apart. When the time comes, insist on a genuine Hot Spring replacement cover.
- Our spa covers use 2 pound density virgin EPS foam core for insulation. The covers have an R-value of 19 for the 4” to 2” tapered 2 pound density foam.
- We use 28 ounce Marine Grade Vinyl which features mildew inhibitors and UV stabilized coloring to help prevent fading.
- The double sided, solid cover liner we use is chemically treated on both sides to help prevent chemical damage.
- Our 2” Galvanized steel support beams are the strongest in the business and are also resistant to chemicals.
- We use a 4 mil vapor barrier that is heat sealed to the foam core to help ensure the foam core does not become water-logged. Double plastic can be added to provide an 8 mil vapor barrier and two layers of protection.
- Our covers have matching reinforced cover handles and child locking tie downs which are double stitched for added strength.
- The hinges are double-reinforced which makes them extra strong.
- Our covers meet or exceed all ASTM Safety Standards F1346-91.
- All of this is supported by our non-prorated warranty.
We also have manufacturer’s covers for a variety of other hot tubs.
1347 Cleveland Ave., Santa Rosa, CA, 95401
591 Orange Dr. Vacaville, CA, 95687
4441 Granite Drive Suite 101 Rocklin, CA, 95677
705 E. Bidwell Suite 4 Folsom, CA, 95630
3450 Industrial Blvd, Suite 102 West Sacramento, CA 95691