Spa Shock Oxidizer
Isn’t shocking just for when your water has a problem?
No! Shocking should be part of your regular spa maintenance. While it does help with troubleshooting, routine treatment helps provide the correct chemical balance your spa water needs to keep the water clear, odor-free and comfortable. Shocking should be done weekly in most spas and more frequently for heavily used or commercial spas.
- Non-chlorine oxidizer that does not raise chlorine residual
- Easy-to-use, quick-dissolving shock treatment
- Treat and soak in as soon as 15 minutes*
- Can be used with chlorinated or brominated spas
*15 minutes is only recommended as long as the free chlorine or bromine does not exceed label recommendation.